Christmas List 2012
So, every year my mom tells me to make myself a Christmas list and I can’t ever think about what what I actually want. This year, it’s quite the opposite. I’ve been working quite a lot, and shopping quite a lot more, so I’ve gotten to scope out the different items I would like. Here is my top wants for the season:
1. iPhone 5, yes this is quite cliche for what a kid would want but, hey, I’m still in the iPhone 3GS stage so I feel and upgrade is fitting.
2. Dogeared Jewelry, holy goodness I’m obsess with these little trinkets. Personally I love the gold, more simplistic necklaces. Out of all the beautiful little necklaces I would really love to have the gold infinit or gold sideways cross.
3. Marc Jacbs satchel, ahhhh last year in Kitson, I saw this really cute neutral satchel that literally made the angels sing when I put it on my shoulder. Yes, it’s a simple bag, but I’m a really simple gal. But, I cannot decide if I want a small black one or a medium sized tan bag. Choices, choices.
4. Lipstick, so I have been obsessed with buying lipsticks lately. In all actuality it’s kind of my addiction. Burgundy, red, magenta, nuetral. You name it, I want it. I’ve been really into MAC cosmetics lipsticks lately but I haven’t bought a red from them yet. Giftcards would be ideal.
5. Shoes, what girl wouldn’t want a pretty pair of Louie’s? And my favorite pair of boots is current,y held together by glue so I may cave and buy those myself soon.
What do you want for Christmas?